2. Information We Collect
- 2.1 Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from users when they visit our website, register, or engage with certain site activities. This may include, but is not limited to, names, email addresses, and contact numbers.
- 2.2 Non-personal Identification Information: This includes browser name, device type, IP address, and other technical information about users’ means of connection to our site.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How We Use Collected Information
The site uses the collected information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from you.
- To respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails, if you decide to opt-in to our mailing list.
5. Protection of Your Information
We adopt stringent data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures to safeguard against unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure of your personal information stored on our site.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information of our users. We may share aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information with our partners or advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Third-party Websites
Users may find content on our site that links to sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links appearing on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to our site.
9. Your Acceptance of These Terms
10. Contacting Us
- Miranda is the owner and chief event officer of Spoke Events. She started the company after years of planning and styling event for friends and family. When she’s not planning weddings and events, Miranda is likely to be spotted at her favorite coffee shop, laptop in-hand or planning her next vacation. Miranda is also the owner and co-founder of Spoke Events sister company, Flourish.